My current reading is not seeing its best days but i plan on changing that for the summer. The first book i would like to read is Jurassic Park. I have heard it was good and I have seen the movies, so this seemed like the next logical step. Also, dinosaurs are probably the coolest thing ever, especially the great Liopluerodon. Anyone who has read the book feel free to tell me your thoughts on the book, and also any other books you have read and enjoyed.
Another book i am interested in reading is The Kite Runner, which i have also heard is very good. I was reading Fayem's blog and he mentioned the literary merit behind the book, and so that swayed me to become interested in it. Hopefully the reading will resume sooner than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jurassic Park was definitely a good book, but it is not that similar to the movie. Have you read anything else by Michael Crichton? If not I would suggest Prey and Sphere.
ReplyDeleteI'm actually reading Jurassic Park for the book talk our class is doing! I'm only a chapter or two in, but it's already pretty good. Michael Crichton's books never disappoint. If you like Jurassic Park, I recommend State of Fear and Next, which are also by him.
ReplyDeleteAre there any large differences between the book and movie versions of Jurassic Park? I haven't ever read the book... maybe I should.
ReplyDeleteI'm reading the kite runner, you may borrow it when I am done of youd like. Jurassic Park seems like a very good pick for you, enjoy!
ReplyDelete